Wooden Hobby Horse was uploaded on May 6, 2017 at 11:21 am. This blog post is posted under the Wooden category. Wooden Hobby Horse is tagged with Wooden Hobby Horse, Wooden, Hobby, Horse..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Hobbyhob•by1 (hob′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies.
Also, ride a hobbyhorse. hob′by•ist, n.
- an activity or interest pursued for pleasure or relaxation and not as a main occupation: Her hobbies include stamp-collecting and woodcarving.
- a child's hobbyhorse.
- [Archaic.]a small horse.
- ride a hobby, to concern oneself excessively with a favorite notion or activity.
Horsehorse (hôrs),USA pronunciation n., pl. hors•es, (esp. collectively) horse, v., horsed, hors•ing, adj.
- a large, solid-hoofed, herbivorous quadruped, Equus caballus, domesticated since prehistoric times, bred in a number of varieties, and used for carrying or pulling loads, for riding, and for racing.
- a fully mature male animal of this type;
- any of several odd-toed ungulates belonging to the family Equidae, including the horse, zebra, donkey, and ass, having a thick, flat coat with a narrow mane along the back of the neck and bearing the weight on only one functioning digit, the third, which is widened into a round or spade-shaped hoof.
- something on which a person rides, sits, or exercises, as if astride the back of such an animal: rocking horse.
- Also called trestle. a frame, block, etc., with legs, on which something is mounted or supported.
- See vaulting horse.
- See pommel horse.
- [Carpentry.]carriage (def. 7).
- soldiers serving on horseback;
cavalry: a thousand horse.
- a man;
- Often, horses. horsepower.
- horses, the power or capacity to accomplish something, as by having enough money, personnel, or expertise: Our small company doesn't have the horses to compete against a giant corporation.
- a knight.
- a crib, translation, or other illicit aid to a student's recitation;
- a mass of rock enclosed within a lode or vein.
- traveler (def. 6b).
- [Shipbuilding.]a mold of a curved frame, esp. one used when the complexity of the curves requires laying out at full size.
- back the wrong horse, to be mistaken in judgment, esp. in backing a losing candidate.
- beat or flog a dead horse, to attempt to revive a discussion, topic, or idea that has waned, been exhausted, or proved fruitless.
- from the horse's mouth, [Informal.]on good authority;
from the original or a trustworthy source: I have it straight from the horse's mouth that the boss is retiring.
- hold one's horses, [Informal.]to check one's impulsiveness;
be patient or calm: Hold your horses! I'm almost ready.
- horse of another color, something entirely different. Also, horse of a different color.
- look a gift horse in the mouth, to be critical of a gift.
- To horse! Mount your horse! Ride!
- to provide with a horse or horses.
- to set on horseback.
- to set or carry on a person's back or on one's own back.
- [Carpentry.]to cut notches for steps into (a carriage beam).
- to move with great physical effort or force: It took three men to horse the trunk up the stairs.
- to make (a person) the target of boisterous jokes.
- to perform boisterously, as a part or a scene in a play.
- to caulk (a vessel) with a hammer.
- to work or haze (a sailor) cruelly or unfairly.
- [Archaic.]to place (someone) on a person's back, in order to be flogged.
- to mount or go on a horse.
- (of a mare) to be in heat.
- [Vulgar.]to have coitus.
- horse around, [Slang.]to fool around;
indulge in horseplay.
- of, for, or pertaining to a horse or horses: the horse family; a horse blanket.
- drawn or powered by a horse or horses.
- mounted or serving on horses: horse troops.
- unusually large.
Wooden Hobby Horse have 8 pictures including Wooden Rocking Horse, ANTIQUE Carved Wooden HOBBY HORSE Wheel, Hobby Horse Version 2, Hobby Horse, Polished Wood Hobby Horse, Amish Rocking Horses Wooden Rocking Horses, Hobby Horse Toy Plan, Toyrific. Below are the pictures:
Wooden Hobby Horse is among the most widely used materials and therefore are often-used for the floor as well as the Stone can be a volcanic stone formed by heat and strain and so are for sale in various shades like dark hues, light gray and white along with other colors, Now due to the longevity and longevity, stone granite ceramic type typically employed for home floors, walls and flooring resources and also building a family room.
Of course you understand lots of these types of marble and it has become a new tendency in the world of property and undoubtedly you are perplexed in picking a style, in establishing a home, you should consider the proper shade for the surfaces of your home. Although it is not unusual to even have a simple coloring including white coloring to paint the walls of your home coloring grey house often selected since the foundation coloring is prominent.