The Basement Hours was uploaded at March 31, 2017 at 11:29 pm. This article is published under the Basement category. The Basement Hours is tagged with The Basement Hours, The, Basement, Hours..
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Hourshour (ouər, ou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a period of time equal to one twenty-fourth of a mean solar or civil day and equivalent to 60 minutes: He slept for an hour.
- any specific one of these 24 periods, usually reckoned in two series of 12, one series from midnight to noon and the second from noon to midnight, but sometimes reckoned in one series of 24, from midnight to midnight: He slept for the hour between 2 and 3 a.m. The hour for the bombardment was between 1300 and 1400.
- any specific time of day;
the time indicated by a timepiece: What is the hour?
- a short or limited period of time: He savored his hour of glory.
- a particular or appointed time: What was the hour of death? At what hour do you open?
- a customary or usual time: When is your dinner hour?
- the present time: the man of the hour.
- time spent in an office, factory, or the like, or for work, study, etc.: The doctor's hours were from 10 to 4. What an employee does after hours is his or her own business.
- customary time of going to bed and getting up: to keep late hours.
- (in the Christian church) the seven stated times of the day for prayer and devotion.
- the offices or services prescribed for these times.
- a book containing them.
- distance normally covered in an hour's traveling: We live about an hour from the city.
- [Astron.]a unit of measure of right ascension representing 15°, or the twenty-fourth part of a great circle.
- a single period, as of class instruction or therapeutic consultation, usually lasting from 40 to 55 minutes. Cf. clock-hour.
- Also called credit hour. one unit of academic credit, usually representing attendance at one scheduled period of instruction per week throughout a semester, quarter, or term.
- the Hours, [Class. Myth.]the Horae.
- one's hour:
- Also, one's last hour. the instant of death: The sick man knew that his hour had come.
- any crucial moment.
- of, pertaining to, or noting an hour.
This image of The Basement Hours have 6 images including Basement Wood Wall - Super Easy DIY - Wood Planked Walls In A Few Hours!, Sensory Overload - 5 Hours Of Freedom [The Basement Tapes], Yellow Pages, THE BASEMENT THEATRE THE BASEMENT THEATRE THE BASEMENT THEATRE, PrevNext, The Basement Hair Studio - Opening Hours - 164 Ochterloney St, Dartmouth, NS. Here are the pictures:
The Basement Hours will be used in combination with growing regularity. An increasing number of homeowners realize that they can use skill within their restroom. There are numerous different alternatives to select from. It is merely an issue of narrowing your final decision to only one choice. Classic The Basement Hourss usually are rounded or square.
Products that are regular incorporate stainlesssteel or porcelain. Which standard materials are superior, for genuine cosmetic products can be chosen by you like concrete or marble. The texture's grade is fairly stunning and adds genuine episode towards the bathroom.
For something somewhat unique you're able to choose a The Basement Hours that is seriously graded. Whilst the suggestion of the oval is the typical detail for that sink, one end of the spike is only two or an inch serious. You should possess a larger table area to accommodate this fashion however it is breathtaking to all and observe sorts of enjoyment to exhibit down for your buddies. You may also locate other designs for example rectangle or block. Some includes although some have a jar that is the identical depth throughout the pan. Both types are merely of determining which one will work best-in your restroom, a.