This image of Place N Go Flooring was uploaded at July 8, 2017 at 6:53 am. It is posted under the Floor category. Place N Go Flooring is tagged with Place N Go Flooring, Place, N, Go, Flooring..
Placeplace (plās),USA pronunciation n., v., placed, plac•ing.
- a particular portion of space, whether of definite or indefinite extent.
- space in general: time and place.
- the specific portion of space normally occupied by anything: The vase is in its place. Every item on the shelf had its place.
- a space, area, or spot, set apart or used for a particular purpose: a place of worship; a place of entertainment.
- any part or spot in a body or surface: a decayed place in a tree.
- a particular passage in a book or writing: to find the place where one left off reading.
- a space or seat for a person, as in a theater, train, etc.: Please save my place for me.
- position, situation, or circumstances: I would complain if I were in your place.
- a proper or appropriate location or position: A restaurant is not the place for an argument.
- a job, post, or office: persons in high places.
- a function or duty: It is not your place to offer criticism.
- proper sequence or relationship, as of ideas, details, etc.: My thoughts began to fall into place.
- high position or rank: aristocrats of power and place.
- a region or area: to travel to distant places.
- an open space, or square, as in a city or town.
- a short street, a court, etc.
- a portion of space used for habitation, as a city, town, or village: Trains rarely stop in that place anymore.
- a building, location, etc., set aside for a specific purpose: He will soon need a larger place for his expanding business.
- a part of a building: The kitchen is the sunniest place in the house.
- a residence, dwelling, or house: Please come and have dinner at my place.
substitution (usually fol. by of ): Use yogurt in place of sour cream.
- a step or point in order of proceeding: in the first place.
- a fitting or promising opportunity: There's a place in this town for a man of his talents.
- a reasonable ground or occasion: This is no place for such an outburst.
- the position of a figure in a series, as in decimal notation.
- Usually, places. the figures of the series.
- [Drama.]one of the three unities. Cf. unity (def. 8).
- a position among the leading competitors, usually the first, second, or third at the finish line.
- the position of the competitor who comes in second in a horse race, harness race, etc. Cf. show (def. 29), win (def. 17).
- places, [Theat.]a call summoning performers for the beginning of a performance or an act.
- room or space for entry or passage: to make place for the gentry.
- give place to:
- to give precedence or priority to: The old gives place to the new.
- to be succeeded or replaced by: Travel by trains has given place to travel by airplanes.
- go places, [Informal.]to succeed or advance in one's career: He'll never go places if he stays in his hometown.
- in place:
- in the correct or usual position or order: Dinner is ready and everything is in place.
- in the same spot, without advancing or retreating: Stand by your desk and jog in place for a few minutes of exercise.
- know or keep one's place, to recognize one's position or rank, esp. if inferior, and behave or act accordingly: They treated their servants well but expected them always to know their place.
- out of place:
- not in the correct or usual position or order: The library books are all out of place.
- unsuitable to the circumstances or surroundings;
inappropriate: He had always felt out of place in an academic environment. A green suit was out of place at the funeral.
- put someone in his or her place, to lower someone's self-esteem;
humble, esp. an arrogant person: She put me in my place by reminding me who was boss.
- take place, to happen;
occur: The commencement exercises will take place outdoors unless it rains.
- to put in the proper position or order;
dispose: Place the silverware on the table for dinner.
- to put or set in a particular place, position, situation, or relation.
- to put in a suitable place for some purpose: to place an advertisement in the newspaper.
- to put into particular or proper hands: to place some incriminating evidence with the district attorney.
- to give (an order or the like) to a supplier: She placed the order for the pizza an hour ago.
- to appoint (a person) to a post or office: The president placed him in the Department of Agriculture.
- to find a place, situation, etc., for (a person): The agency had no trouble placing him with a good firm.
- to determine or indicate the place or value of: to place health among the greatest gifts in life.
- to assign a certain position or rank to: The army placed him in the infantry.
- to succeed in attaining a position for in an athletic or other contest: to place players on the all-American team; to place students in the finals of the interscholastic chess tournament.
- to identify by connecting with the proper place, circumstances, etc.: to be unable to place a person; to place a face; to place an accent.
- to employ (the voice) for singing or speaking with consciousness of the bodily point of emphasis of resonance of each tone or register.
- to finish among the first three competitors in a race.
- to finish second in a horse race, harness race, etc.
- to earn a specified standing with relation to others, as in an examination, competition, etc.: He placed fifth in a graduation class of 90.
Nmo•ti•vate (mō′tə vāt′),USA pronunciation v.t., -vat•ed, -vat•ing.
- to provide with a motive or motives;
Gogo1 (gō),USA pronunciation v., went, gone, go•ing, n., pl. goes, interj., adj.
- to move or proceed, esp. to or from something: They're going by bus.
- to leave a place;
depart: People were coming and going all the time.
- to keep or be in motion;
function or perform as required: Can't you go any faster in your work?
- to become as specified: to go mad.
- to continue in a certain state or condition;
be habitually: to go barefoot.
- to act as specified: Go warily if he wants to discuss terms.
- to act so as to come into a certain state or condition: to go into debt; to go to sleep.
- to be known: to go by a false name.
- to reach, extend, or give access to: Where does this door go?
- to pass or elapse: The time went fast.
- to be applied, allotted, awarded, transferred, etc., to a particular recipient or purpose: My money goes for food and rent.
- to be sold: I have a bid of two dollars. Going! Going! Gone!
- to be considered generally or usually: He's short, as basketball players go.
- to conduce or tend: This only goes to prove the point.
- to result or end;
turn out: How did the game go?
- to belong;
have a place: This book goes on the top shelf.
- (of colors, styles, etc.) to harmonize;
be suited: Your tweed jacket would go well with these pants.
- to fit around or into;
be able to be extended, contained, inserted, etc.: This belt won't go around my waist.
- to be or become consumed, spent, finished, etc.: The cake went fast.
- to be or become discarded, dismissed, put aside, forgotten, etc.: Those practical jokes of yours have got to go!
- to develop, progress, or proceed, esp. with reference to success or satisfaction: How is your new job going?
- to move or proceed with remarkable speed or energy: Look at that airplane go!
- to make a certain sound: The gun goes bang.
- to be phrased, written, or composed: How does that song go?
- to seek or have recourse for a decision, verdict, corroboration, defense, etc.;
resort: to go to court.
- to become worn-out, weakened, ineffective, etc.: His eyesight is beginning to go.
- to die: The old man went peacefully at 3 a.m.
- to fail, break, or give way: The dike might go any minute.
- to come into action;
begin: Go when you hear the bell.
- to make up a quantity or content;
be requisite: Sixteen ounces go to the pound.
- to be able to be divided;
be contained as a mathematical element: Three goes into fifteen five times.
- to contribute to an end result: the items that go to make up the total.
- to have as one's goal;
intend (usually used in the present tense, fol. by an infinitive): Their daughter is going to be a doctor.
- to be permitted, approved, or the like: Around here, anything goes.
- to be authoritative;
be the final word: This is my house, and what I say goes!
- to subject oneself: Don't go to any trouble.
- (used in the infinitive as an intensifier to indicate the idea of proceeding, esp. with the expectation of serious consequences): He finally had to go ask for a loan.
- to urinate or defecate.
- to endure or tolerate: I can't go his preaching.
- to risk, pay, afford, bet, or bid: I'll go fifty dollars for a ticket, but no more.
- to move or proceed with or according to;
follow: Going my way?
- to share or participate in to the extent of (often fol. by a complementary substantive): to go halves.
- to yield, produce, weigh as a usable amount, or grow to: This field will go two bales of cotton.
- to assume the obligation, responsibility, or function of: His father went bail for him.
- to enjoy, appreciate, desire, or want: I could go a big steak dinner right now.
- to say;
declare (usually used in speech): I asked the clerk for my receipt, and he goes, "You don't need it.''
- go about:
- to occupy oneself with;
perform: The shoemaker goes about his work with a smile.
- [Naut.]to change course by tacking or wearing.
- go after, to attempt to obtain;
strive for: You'll never get what you want if you don't go after it energetically.
- go against, to be in conflict with or opposed to: It goes against the company's policy.
- go ahead, to proceed without hesitation or delay: If you want to use my car, go ahead.
- go along:
- to move or proceed.
- to accompany in travel.
- to agree;
concur: I can't go along with you on that idea.
- go and, to be so thoughtless, unfortunate, or silly as to: It was going to be a surprise but he went and told her.
- go ape over or for. See ape (def. 6).
- go around:
- to be often in company (often fol. by with): to go around with a bad crowd.
- to be sufficient for all: Is there enough food to go around?
- to pass or circulate, as in transmission or communication: The rumor is going around that he was forced to resign.
- go at:
- to assault;
- to begin or proceed vigorously: to go at one's work with a will.
- go back on. See back 2 (def. 9).
- go bananas. See bananas (def. 2).
- go by:
- to be disregarded or not taken advantage of: Don't let this chance go by.
- to be guided by or to rely upon: Don't go by what she says.
- go down:
- to decrease or subside, as in amount or size: Prices went down. The swelling is going down.
- to descend or sink: When does the sun go down?
- to suffer defeat: to go down fighting.
- to be accepted or believed: This nonsense goes down as truth with many persons.
- to admit of being consumed: This food goes down easily.
- to be remembered in history or by posterity.
- [Slang.]to happen;
occur: What's been going down since I've been away?
- to leave a university, permanently or at the end of a term.
- [Bridge.]to fall short of making one's contract.
- Slang (vulgar). to perform fellatio or cunnilingus.
- go down on, Slang (vulgar). to perform fellatio or cunnilingus on.
- go for:
- to make an attempt at;
try for: He is going for the championship.
- to assault.
- to favor;
like: It simply isn't the kind of life you would go for.
- to be used for the purpose of or be a substitute for: material that goes for silk.
- go for broke. See broke (def. 7).
- go for it, [Informal.]to pursue a goal with determination.
- go in for:
- to adopt as one's particular interest;
- to occupy oneself with;
engage in: Europeans in increasing numbers are going in for camping.
- go into:
- to discuss or investigate: Let's not go into the question of whose fault it was.
- to undertake as one's study or work: to go into medicine.
- go in with, to join in a partnership or union;
combine with: He asked me to go in with him on the purchase of a boat.
- go it alone, to act or proceed independently, without assistance, companionship, or the like: If you don't want to form a partnership, I'll go it alone.
- go native. See native (def. 18).
- go off:
- to explode, fire, or perform or begin to function abruptly: A gun went off in the distance.
- (of what has been expected or planned) to happen: The interview went off very badly.
- to leave, esp. suddenly: She went off without saying goodbye.
- to die.
- to deteriorate.
- [Slang.]to experience orgasm.
- go on:
- to happen or take place: What's going on here?
- to continue: Go on working.
- to behave;
act: Don't go on like that!
- to talk effusively;
- (used to express disbelief ): Go on, you're kidding me.
- to appear onstage in a theatrical performance: I go on in the middle of the second act.
- go out:
- to come to an end, esp. to fade in popularity: Silent movies went out as soon as the talkies were perfected.
- to cease or fail to function: The lights went out.
- to participate in social activities, on dates, etc.
- to take part in a strike: The printers went out yesterday in a contract dispute.
- [Rummy.]to dispose of the last card in one's hand by melding it on the table.
- [Cards.]to achieve a point score equal to or above the score necessary to win the game.
- go over:
- to repeat;
- to be effective or successful: The proposal went over very well with the trustees.
- to examine: The mechanic went over the car but found nothing wrong.
- to read;
- go the whole hog, to do something thoroughly or consistently: If you're getting a new amplifier, why don't you go the whole hog and get new speakers and a turntable, too?
- go through:
- to bear;
- to examine or search carefully: He went through all of his things but couldn't find the letter.
- to be successful;
be accepted or approved: The proposed appropriation will never go through.
- to use up;
spend completely: He went through his allowance in one day.
- go through with, to persevere with to the end;
bring to completion: It was perhaps the biggest challenge of her life, and she resolved to go through with it.
- go to!, [Archaic.]
- you don't say! I don't believe you!
- let's do it! come on!
- go together:
- to be appropriate or harmonious: The rug and curtains don't go together.
- [Informal.]to keep company;
court: They have gone together for two years.
- go to it, [Informal.]to begin vigorously and at once.
- go under:
- to be overwhelmed or ruined;
- (of a ship) to founder.
- go up:
- to be in the process of construction, as a building.
- to increase in cost, value, etc.
- to forget one's lines during a theatrical performance.
- to go to a university at the beginning of a term.
- go with, [Informal.]to keep company with;
date: He went with her for two semesters.Also, go out with.
- let go:
- to release one's grasp or hold: Please let go of my arm.
- to free;
- to cease to employ;
dismiss: Business was slack and many employees were let go.
- to become unrestrained;
abandon inhibitions: She'd be good fun if she would just let go and enjoy herself.
- to dismiss;
discard: Once he has an idea, he never lets go of it.
- let go with, to express or utter with abandon: He let go with a sudden yell.
- let oneself go, to free oneself of inhibitions or restraint: Let yourself go and get mad once in a while.
- to go, [Informal.](of food) for consumption off the premises where sold: coffee to go.
- the act of going: the come and go of the seasons.
- energy, spirit, or animation: a man with a lot of go.
- a try at something;
attempt: to have a go at winning the prize.
- a successful accomplishment;
success: to make a go of a new business.
- [Informal.]a business agreement;
bargain: Thirty dollars? It's a go.
- [Informal.]approval or permission, as to undertake or begin something: The boss gave us the go on the new project.
- [Boxing.]a bout: the main go.
- from the word "go,'' from the very start;
since the beginning.
- no go, [Informal.]
useless: We tried to get there by noon, but it was no go.
- not authorized or approved to proceed;
canceled or aborted: Tomorrow's satellite launching is no go.
- on the go:
- very busy;
active: She's always on the go.
- while going from place to place;
- (in calling the start of a race) start the race;
leave the starting line: On your mark! Get set! Go!
- functioning properly: two minutes before the satellite is to be launched and all systems are go.
Flooringfloor•ing (flôr′ing, flōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a floor.
- floors collectively.
- materials for making floors.
This blog post of Place N Go Flooring have 10 attachments it's including Place N' Go Travertine Beige, FreeStyle/Place N' Go Cork Flooring, Place N' Go Reducing Price On All Colors And Styles Of Interlocking Floor Tiles!, Place N Go Flooring, SelecTech Inc. - WordPress.com, The Home Depot, Ocean Shale 18.5 In. X 18.5 In. Interlocking Waterproof Vinyl Tile With Built-, Place N' Go Vinyl Floor Tiles, Set Of 8, Red Oak Contemporary-, Place N' Go Vinyl Floor Tiles, Sample Set Of 2, Bamboo Contemporary-, Place N' Go Vinyl Floor Tiles, Sample Set Of 2, Sonoran Contemporary-. Below are the attachments:
Along with changing the corner, apply some factors present in the choice of fashionable sofa blankets older residences, as an example, wallhangings style pop-art, or even a vase of vibrant bottles. Choose which have variations of clean collections, texture and bigger hues. Incorporate those two models in a single place. Eg modification of vintage furniture with upholstery that is more modern.
It may additionally assimilate with numerous aged table chairs. Items for example tables garden / terrace, huge potted flowers can also complement the wonder of the inner of the house.The house that is old isn't such as a household nowadays. The team of house occasionally seems odd. While the bedroom is quite slim, eg therefore spacious living-room.
Therefore is the home that will be extended. Properly, you're able to work around this by switching functions or adding a Place N Go Flooring in an area that's too wide. For instance most as well as space of the home, while 1 / 2 of the living room used as a garage