Kitchen Sink Drain Height was published on January 16, 2017 at 5:43 am. This article is uploaded under the Kitchen category. Kitchen Sink Drain Height is tagged with Kitchen Sink Drain Height, Kitchen, Sink, Drain, Height..
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Draindrain (drān),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to withdraw or draw off (a liquid) gradually;
remove slowly or by degrees, as by filtration: to drain oil from a crankcase.
- to withdraw liquid gradually from;
make empty or dry by drawing off liquid: to drain a crankcase.
- to exhaust the resources of: to drain the treasury.
- to deprive of strength;
- to flow off gradually.
- to become empty or dry by the gradual flowing off of liquid or moisture: This land drains into the Mississippi.
- something, as a pipe or conduit, by which a liquid drains.
- a material or appliance for maintaining the opening of a wound to permit free exit of fluids.
- gradual or continuous outflow, withdrawal, or expenditure.
- something that causes a large or continuous outflow, expenditure, or depletion: Medical expenses were a major drain on his bank account.
- an act of draining.
- [Physical Geog.]
- an artificial watercourse, as a ditch or trench.
- a natural watercourse modified to increase its flow of water.
- go down the drain:
- to become worthless or profitless.
- to go out of existence;
Heightheight (hīt),USA pronunciation n.
- extent or distance upward: The balloon stopped rising at a height of 500 feet.
- distance upward from a given level to a fixed point: the height from the ground to the first floor; the height of an animal at the shoulder.
- the distance between the lowest and highest points of a person standing upright;
stature: She is five feet in height.
- considerable or great altitude or elevation: the height of the mountains.
- Often, heights.
- a high place above a level;
a hill or mountain: They stood on the heights overlooking the valley.
- the highest part;
summit: In his dreams he reached the heights.
- the highest point;
utmost degree: the height of power; the height of pleasure.
- [Archaic.]high rank in social status.
This image of Kitchen Sink Drain Height have 4 pictures it's including Kitchen Sink Drain Height Rough In Dimensions, Kitchen Sink Rough ., Bathroom Sink Drain Height, Bathroom Vanity Double Sink Plumbing Diagram Rough Plumbing Kitchen Sink Drain Height, Types 12 Plumbing Rough In Height. Here are the photos:
Observe simple it is to acquire a designer beach-theme look in your bedroom without spending a lot of cash. You need to view in your bedroom, if you should be unsure what you want within your Kitchen Sink Drain Height try seeking in decorating journals and guides to acquire a feeling of the accessories. To preserve the design seaside that is reliable you've to control the accessories that suit your concept to be just purchased by yourself.
Some covers might be consisted of by an interesting band of decorations aside a pleasant beach theme frame and a light greater. Utilize Kitchen Sink Drain Height design prints and photos on your own walls to set a layout during your room. Many people do not understand how to effectively suspend an item of art which makes a positive change towards the visual appeal.
For decorating the beach shades should make you think about the seaside. Lighting and windy with a great deal of blues and possibly perhaps some yellow. In case colors that are natural are preferred by you consider beige sand and skin-color. other accessories that will assist and incorporate sea-shells seaside beach molds bring out the beach inside your room. Amount that is unusual should be grouped your components in by you. Often look excellent in case your team consists of substantial and small accessories mixed together.